About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Sunday 13 November 2011

My life at the moment...

...seems to have changed quite drastically compared to how it was this time last year. Blimey, 365 days go I was with Gareth! Since then I've had a relatively good 8/9 month relationship with Brom, fallen out with friends and completely altered my lifestyle.

And my new lifestyle ain't necessarily a healthy one, but what's the fun in that?

Over the last three days I've eaten nothing but KFC and cheesy chips, and drank enough Fosters to kill a child, but god I've had a great time doing it. I'm hella glad I started hanging out in the George, I've found some amazing friends... Chucked some shit ones and got to party with my favourite band, JHAH, and bands like POLAR, Shadows Chasing Ghosts and Sworn To Oath who are rapidly moving up my favourite bands lists. I've met some sweeeet promotors from Bournemouth, Yeovil, Salisbury, Bristol and Brighton, advised for some shows in towns I've only been to once and got bands gigs. I'm just generally very fucking happy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment