About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Monday 21 November 2011

Gigs and giggles.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks to say the least. Party til you pass out, drink til you're dead etc! Can't be healthy :/

Quuuuite looking forward to when the George announces Januarys gig listings as Stevie's informed me of some of the bands and GOOD LORD I can't wait. I'm also quite excited for next months gigs! Zebrahead, who were incredible at Hevy fest, and Sondura & The Dirty Youth are the main ones I'm looking forward too, I always make sure I see Sondura whenever I can as they're ALWAYS brilliant and put on a good show, always get the crowd going so much so they normally don't even need a support act.

Then ofcourse we have Christmas coming! Which will just be full of CDs, Merch and LPs. Ahh I'm excited, and NYE aswell!

No comments:

Post a Comment