About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

bu-bye In On The Chase
























Last night I went to The George to see We Caught The Castle, In On The Chase, The Fortunate and Jody Has A Hitlist... All bands played incredibly, but as per I was mainly there to see my good friends in IOTC this time in there final show as a band... It was absolutely brilliant, so proud of my buddies, and they definitely got the best crowd reaction of the night!

Other than IOTC and JHAH I didn't really catch the others as I was sitting at the merch table with Katie selling IOTCs tshirts, chatting to Katie, Sean, Zack, Jack and Gabelli. but when JHAH played they did good! I've always been a fan of there stuff even if they're not my favourite people in the world haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment