About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Festival Food

Yesterday was the day Brom (my boyfriend) and I had to go in to Asda to buy all our stuff for Hevy Fest this weekend. Considering I've never been to a festival before it was pretty exciting, even if a bit stressful, particularly towards the end when we had a trolley full of shopping and no way of getting it from Asda to my house, then from my house to Amesbury.

It all worked itself out though and Max was nice enough to come and pick me, Brom and the shopping up and we spent waaaaay to long getting lost trying to drive back and then trying to find somewhere to get some food.
All in all it was a good night though, seeing as I got to spend the night with Brom and it's got me quuuuite excited for the festival.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment