About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Friday 19 August 2011

partyin', partyin', YEAH.


The last few weeks have been pretty hectic! After Lewis & I got back from Hevy Fest I've been caught in a flurry of parties, gigs and other more stressful things such as A Level results.
Those two photos are of myself & Katie and myself & a nice lad called Chris who we met a week ago.. It's odd how my social life works, because the people I meet on a night out are normally then the only people I end up going out with for a good week or so, I've been sat in the Folly all week with Chris and Callam!

last night was ANOTHER Kids Cant't Fly gig at the George- the fourteenth time I've seen them.. The once again played an awesome show, little bit gutted they didn't play 15th time but got to dance along to some old favorites and have another listen to the new stuff. Unfortunately Brom got way to drunk- something he promised he wouldn't do after the Ruins Of Earth gig- but it happened and it wasn't nice to deal with.

I also had to go and collect my A Level results yesterday, not a good start. Thankfully I wasn't depending on them to get in to university or anything, it was just a kick in the teeth that I've failed both Photography + English Lang. But Rob thinks I'll be able to resit English in January :)


No comments:

Post a Comment