About Me

My photo
United Kingdom
I like to talk- so here I am, talking to the internet about my favourite passtimes. Boozing, partying, taking photos and going to gigs. Enjoy.

Wednesday 10 August 2011


This first photo was taken by the wonderful Marianne Harris, a music photographer I absolutely idolize. I almost died when I saw I was actually a little bit in one of her photos- okay, I understand it's nothing but the corner of my head in the bottom left corner but I love it anyway purely because of who took it. That and I definitely enjoyed this bands set (Polar) more than most others I saw this weekend... They played an awesome set and this just put the icing on the cake for me. You might not understand my obsession but go check out Marianne Harris' work (www.marianneharris.co.uk) and you might understand it a little more?

The second photo I'm actually posting, with myself in it, and it's one of my lovely lovely boyfriend swearing at me! Poppy took this of us at Hevy Fest at the weekend, I remember being told to lean in to Brom to get a photo of us, and Brom & I doing everything but leaning in just to be awkward... I'm not sure how we ended up with this photo though! It was such a mental weekend though!

No comments:

Post a Comment